Versatrans My Stop
Providing online estimated time of arrival and bus stop look up for parents
Versatrans My Stop™ is a web application that provides mobile access to bus information. With My Stop, parents, guardians and students know exactly where their school bus is and what time it will show up at their stop — all from a smart phone or similar mobile device. Never miss the bus again with My Stop!.
Parent BenefitsThis simple, yet informative tool gives parents, guardians and students the ability to know exactly where the school bus is. My Stop graphically displays the school bus's location on a map, as well as the estimated time of arrival (ETA) to a specific student's bus stop. The school bus's location is automatically updated every five seconds (update frequency depends on your Global Positioning System (GPS) hardware and data plan) and the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) is recalculated to accommodate any delays due to traffic while in route.
What Makes My Stop Unique
- Access through an iPad®, iPhone® or Android™ mobile device
- View when the bus should get to the school bus stop
- Identify the current location of the school bus
- Toggle between a Bing™ aerial map and road map, or set the map display to "automatic"
- Choose a student and instantly locate their school bus in a multiple student household
How do I use My Stop?
(NOTE: You can locate your child's Student Identification number by accessing the Parent Portal.)
- Click on the My Stop logo at the top of this page to open the My Stop sign in page.
- Sign in using your child's Student Identification Number for both Username and Password.