To Pay for AP Exams: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/330195
Deadline is: Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 9:51 AM
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Lake Shore Central Senior High desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
For the 2020 AP exams, students at Lake Shore Central Senior High will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
This year each AP exam costs $96.00. The cost for students on free or reduced lunch is $9.00 Lake Shore Central Senior High desires that every student be able to take their AP exams.Â
Online Exam registration is now open and will end on Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 9:51 AM. In order to register, students should click on the link provided on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/330195 to register .To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Lake Shore Central Senior High is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:51 AM - Registration Begins
- Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 10:55 AM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $40 late fee per registration.
- Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 9:51 AM - Registration Ends
- Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 9:51 AM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Mon, Nov 11, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Wed, Jan 1, 2020 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $40.00.