Welcome to our Lake Shore Family Support Center!
Our services are offered to you by four school social workers; Karielle Case, Katherine Dziewa, Meghan Mack and Nicole Phillips.
The main office is located at the William T. Hoag Educational Center, but you will find social workers across the district!
Karielle Case can be contacted at Karielle.Case@lscsd.org or 716-926-2795
Katherine Dziewa can be contacted at email@example.com or 716-926-2234
Meghan Mack can be contacted at Meghan.Mack@lscsd.org or 716-926-2381
Nicole Phillips can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-926-2321
If you have any questions or are in need of additional support, you can also reach the Lake Shore Family Support staff via email at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you.
The Lake Shore Central School District Family Support Center is here to help Lake Shore families, students, and individuals by increasing the accessibility and acceptability of prevention and intervention services. We are committed to enhancing the physical, social, and emotional well-being by providing families with linkages to community and local area support services.
The Lake Shore Family Support Center:
- Provides access to a host of local agencies and community services
- Provides information and resources for families to utilize
- Assists families in need of food/clothing/housing/insurance
- Assists in Crisis Intervention
- Hosts Parenting Education Workshops
- Addresses issues with students and families including: Family Communication, Divorce/Separation, Domestic Violence, Substance Abuse, Mental Health Concerns, Anger Management, Behavior Concerns.