~ Hello Students ~
The Physical Education & Health staff asks that you take care of yourselves while we are not in school. It is important to eat healthy, get proper sleep, exercise daily, and limit your screen time. We would be happy to help if you have any questions during this time.
On this teacher page you will find the following resources to help maintain your personal wellness during our time apart.
1. Join our remind group. Text @cmusty to 81010
2. Like & follow our Instagram page - LSMSPhysEdPeeps
3. Print or create your own personal wellness chart to hold yourself accountable for being healthy. Chart is located on the tab to the right.
UPDATED 4/20/2020 : Wellness Check-In assignments for ALL students in grades 6-8 will be posted on your Edulastic account each week by your PE teacher. This assignment will count as your AEPP for the week. Please be sure to submit the assignment by Sunday night!!!
4. Visit the Physical Education Website Resources for reliable, fun, educational information.
5. Check the grade level google classroom pages that Mrs. Berner-Wallen set up. We will be posting information there as well!
We will regularly provide checkins & updates on Remind, Google Classroom & Instagram.
Share this information with your friends :)
Please take care of yourself and help others when needed.
Mr. AndersonCatherine MustyPhysical Education Instructor
Lake Shore Middle School8855 Erie RoadAngola, New York 14006Office Phone: 716-926-2439