Lake Shore Apparel Is now available!
Boys Varsity Volleyball 9/22/21 Cheektowaga @ LS is at 6:30
Girls JV/V Volleyball @ Springville on 9/22/21 Varsity will play first and JV second
Sports available for the fall season are Varsity Football, JV Football, Modified Football, Varsity Cheerleading, JV Cheerleading, Boys Varsity Volleyball, Boys JV Volleyball, Boys Modfied Volleyball, Girls Varsity Volleyball, Girls JV Volleyball, Girls Modified Volleyball, Varsity Golf, Varsity Girls Tennis, Varsity Girls Swim, Boys Varsity Soccer, Boys JV Soccer, Boys Modified Soccer, Girls Varsity Soccer, Girls JV Soccer, Girls Modified Soccer, Varsiy and Modified Cross Country. Please use the below link to sign up. In order to participate we will need a copy of a current physical from your own physician or you can attend one of the dates we have for sport physicals (listed below). We will also need the parent permission form completed which is in the link below the online sign up to play fall sports.
Online sign up information for Fall 2021 sports:
If your child needs an updated physical we will be offering them on several dates by our school physician. Please click on the link to find a date for your child to come in over the summer. Physical Dates
COVID SPECTATOR PROCEDURES
ATHLETIC DIRECTOR/ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
To student-athletes, coaches, staff, officials, administrators, parents, and patrons: As we navigate through these uncertain times during the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like you to know that the health and safety of all student-athletes, coaches, staff, officials, administrators, parents and patrons is our number one priority.
When you are in our facilities, we are asking you to adhere with the following guidelines:
- Please enter the facility through the new athletic entrance located on the south west side of the building in the back of the high school. This door will lead you right to the gym.
- Per NYS Department of Health guidance, masks or face coverings are required for all participants, coaches, workers, officials, patrons, or anyone entering a Lake Shore Central Schools facility. Masks will be required to be worn at all times including in the athletic training rooms, practice fields and game fields. When student-athletes are active participants in their activity, they may remove their mask if they believe they cannot tolerate it, per NYSDOH.
- Per NYS Department of Health guidances, we ask that you continue to follow all physical distancing procedures maintaining six feet of distance between family units and that you wesar a mask at all times.
- Lake Shore Central Schools believes sportsmanship is paramount to the development of our student-athletes, at this time, there will be no hand shaking, high fives, hugging or fist bumps between opposing teams, both before and after games. This is to reduce contact as much as possible.
- There will be no shared towels, clothing, shoes, or water bottles between participants, officials, and coaches.
- Before, during and after the contest, players, coaches, officials, team personnel and game administration officials should wash and sanitize their hands as often as possible.
- Only necessary personnel will be allowed on the sidelines and at the scorer’s tables.
- When traveling to and from away events, all Lake Shore coaches and student-athletes will be required to wear face coverings.
- Spectators should not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the start of the contest.
We thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns before coming to our facilities, please do not hesitate to contact our athletic department. 926-2260
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS INFORMATION CAN CHANGE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS SITE AS WELL AS TWEET OUT THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE.
Phone (716) 926-2313
Fax (716) 549-2372
Phone (716) 926-2260
Fax (716) 549-2372
Phone (716) 926-2266
Fax (716) 549-2372
959 Beach Road
Angola, New York 14006