Lake Shore Apparel Is now available!
Attention Middle and Elementary School students and parents, if you plan on coming to any Varsity, JV or Modified football game at the High School you must be accompanied by an adult. The cost to enter a Varsity game is $1.00. DO NOT bring back packs, skateboards, or footballs. Again if you are planning on coming to any Varsity, JV or Modified game you must be accompanied by an adult, no exceptions.
Sports available for the winter season are Boys Varsity Basketball, Boys JV Basketball, Boys Modified Basketball, Varsity Cheerleading, JV Cheerleading, Girls Varsity Basketball, Girls JV Basektball, Girls Modified Basketball, Varsity Indoor Track, Boys Varsity Swim, Boys and Girls Modified Swim, Varsity Wrestling, Modified Wrestling, Girls Varsity Hockey. Please use the below link to sign up. In order to participate we will need a copy of a current physical from your own physician or you can attend one of the dates we have for sport physicals (TBA). We will also need the parent permission form completed which is in the link below the online sign up to play winter sports.
Online sign up information for Winter 2021 sports:
If your child needs an updated physical we will be offering them on several dates by our school physician. Winter Sports Physicals will be done by the school doctor on:
11/9/21 @ 2:45 @ Senior High
11/16/21 @ 2:30 @ Middle School
COVID SPECTATOR PROCEDURES
ATHLETIC DIRECTOR/ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
To student-athletes, coaches, staff, officials, administrators, parents, and patrons: As we navigate through these uncertain times during the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like you to know that the health and safety of all student-athletes, coaches, staff, officials, administrators, parents and patrons is our number one priority.
When you are in our facilities, we are asking you to adhere with the following guidelines:
- Please enter the facility through the new athletic entrance located on the south west side of the building in the back of the high school. This door will lead you right to the gym.
- Per NYS Department of Health guidance, masks or face coverings are required for all participants, coaches, workers, officials, patrons, or anyone entering a Lake Shore Central Schools facility. Masks will be required to be worn at all times including in the athletic training rooms, practice fields and game fields. When student-athletes are active participants in their activity, they may remove their mask if they believe they cannot tolerate it, per NYSDOH.
- Per NYS Department of Health guidances, we ask that you continue to follow all physical distancing procedures maintaining six feet of distance between family units and that you wesar a mask at all times.
- Lake Shore Central Schools believes sportsmanship is paramount to the development of our student-athletes, at this time, there will be no hand shaking, high fives, hugging or fist bumps between opposing teams, both before and after games. This is to reduce contact as much as possible.
- There will be no shared towels, clothing, shoes, or water bottles between participants, officials, and coaches.
- Before, during and after the contest, players, coaches, officials, team personnel and game administration officials should wash and sanitize their hands as often as possible.
- Only necessary personnel will be allowed on the sidelines and at the scorer’s tables.
- When traveling to and from away events, all Lake Shore coaches and student-athletes will be required to wear face coverings.
- Spectators should not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the start of the contest.
We thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns before coming to our facilities, please do not hesitate to contact our athletic department. 926-2260
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS INFORMATION CAN CHANGE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS SITE AS WELL AS TWEET OUT THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE.
Phone (716) 926-2313
Fax (716) 549-2372
Phone (716) 926-2260
Fax (716) 549-2372
Phone (716) 926-2266
Fax (716) 549-2372
959 Beach Road
Angola, New York 14006