Lake Shore Apparel Is now available!
Please note that we only allow 2 spectators per athlete (home team only) for volleyball contests.
Lake Shore is allowing 2 spectators per athlete for football for both the home and away team.
Please find below the link to sign up for Spring Sports. The season will begin on May 3, 2021. Once you sign up online you will need to have a parent permission form completed and given to the school nurse. This form is just below the sign up link. As soon as we have specific try-out information from our coaches that will also be added to this page. Sports offered for this spring are Varsity, JV & Modified Baseball, Varsity, JV & Modified Softball, Varsity Track and Field for both boys and girls, Modified track for both boys and girls, Boys Varsity, JV & Modified Lacrosse, Girls Varsity, JV & Modified Lacrosse, Boys Varsity Tennis, **Varsity Wrestling and Modified Wrestling will not be offered at this time.
Online sign up information for sports:
JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE EAST END OF THE HIGH SCHOOL IS CLOSED FROM 2:20 TO 2:40 FOR DISMISSAL ON TUESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY. PLEASE DROP OFF ATHLETES OR SPORT EQUIPMENT AFTER 2:40.
COVID SPECTATOR PROCEDURES
ATHLETIC DIRECTOR/ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
To student-athletes, coaches, staff, officials, administrators, parents, and patrons: As we navigate through these uncertain times during the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like you to know that the health and safety of all student-athletes, coaches, staff, officials, administrators, parents and patrons is our number one priority.
When you are in our facilities, we are asking you to adhere with the following guidelines:
- Per NYS Department of Health guidance, masks or face coverings are required for all participants, coaches, workers, officials, patrons, or anyone entering a Lake Shore Central Schools facility. Masks will be required to be worn at all times including in the athletic training rooms, practice fields and game fields. When student-athletes are active participants in their activity, they may remove their mask if they believe they cannot tolerate it, per NYSDOH.
- Per NYS Department of Health guidance, facilities will be limited to TWO spectators per athlete. All spectators must have their ECIC pass visible at all times. We ask that you continue to follow all physical distancing procedures maintaining six feet of distance between individuals. At this time, there are no spectators allowed for indoor events. Painted circles have been created at soccer fields signifying proper spectator locations.
- Lake Shore Central Schools believes sportsmanship is paramount to the development of our student-athletes, at this time, there will be no hand shaking, high fives, hugging or fist bumps between opposing teams, both before and after games. This is to reduce contact as much as possible.
- There will be no shared towels, clothing, shoes, or water bottles between participants, officials, and coaches.
- Before, during and after the contest, players, coaches, officials, team personnel and game administration officials should wash and sanitize their hands as often as possible.
- Locker rooms will not be available for visitor use, we recommend that teams and officials come dressed and ready to participate in the event. Outdoor port-a-potties will be available.
- Only necessary personnel will be allowed on the sidelines and at the scorer’s tables.
- When traveling to and from away events, all Lake Shore coaches and student-athletes will be required to wear face coverings.
- Spectators should not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the start of the contest.
We thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns before coming to our facilities, please do not hesitate to contact our athletic department. 926-2260
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS INFORMATION CAN CHANGE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS SITE AS WELL AS TWEET OUT THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE.
Phone (716) 926-2313
Fax (716) 549-2372
Phone (716) 926-2260
Fax (716) 549-2372
Phone (716) 926-2266
Fax (716) 549-2372
959 Beach Road
Angola, New York 14006