Lake Shore Central Schools
(Evans-Brant Central School District)District Mission Statement:
Lake Shore Central School District in partnership with our students, families andschool community will cultivate engaging, diverse, and challenging educationalopportunities and learning environments to promote life-long learning andachievement in preparation for high school graduation, college and careers.
2022-23 District GoalsThe District will maintain a District Action Plan to document maintenance and improvements in key focus areas, including Academics, Health and Safety, Fiscal Responsibility, Technology, Facilities, Communications, and Community engagement. The District will.....
- Maintain a rigorous curriculum and high-quality instruction to advance the learning of all students.
- Provide school community members with opportunities to support their mental and physical health and safety.
- Utilize state and federal funding to maintain and expand educational opportunities.
- Advocate for digital equity of technology at the local, state and federal levels for all students.
- Continue to maintain our facilities at the highest level, and demonstrate fiscal responsibility in all areas of operation, including Capital Construction Project Plans.
- Develop family-school-community partnerships to improve academic outcomes.
2022-23 Board of Education GoalsPOLICY OVERSIGHTGoal: Review and update all local Board Policies through 2022-2023 to ensure that the District is in compliance with Education Law and Commissioner's Regulations, and understands and reflects local practice as directed by the Board.STRATEGIC PLANNINGGoal: Develop a District Strategic Plan to provide direction and priority areas through the 2025-2026 school year.BOARD DEVELOPMENTGoal: Improve Board Performance in areas identified through self-assessment.