A Message from Dr. Charles Galluzzo
Every year, the Lake Shore Central School District sets goals that reflect the expecations of our professional learning community in all aspects of educating our students. I am pleased to share the 2021-22 goals approved by our Board of Education:
The District Will …
• Maintain a rigorous curriculum and high-quality instruction to advance
the learning of all students.
• Provide school community members with opportunities
to support their mental and physical health and safety.
• Utilize state and federal funding to maintain and expand educational opportunities.
• Advocate for digital equity of technology
at the local, state and federal levels for all students.
• Proceed with our Capital Construction Project plans, continue to maintain our facilities
at the highest level, and demonstrate fiscal responsibility in all areas of operation.
• Foster a culture of community engagement to promote a partnership for success.
Thank you all for your commitment to these goals and our students’ educational journey.
Dr. Charles Galluzzo, Superintendent of Schools
The Lake Shore Central School District in partnership with our students, families and school community,
will cultivate engaging, diverse, and challenging educational opportunities and learning environments
to promote lifelong learning and achievement
in preparation for high school graduation, college and careers.