Regents Earth Science
Course Expectations and Syllabus.
Instructor: Mr. Brad S. Gier (BGier@lakeshorecsd.org
- The rules in your student agenda will be followed closely in this classroom. Please familiarize yourself with the rules.
- There will be assigned seats.
- Please be on time, failure to do so we result in detention.
- Bathroom needs should be addressed before or after class.
- I will treat/respect you as young adults, you will behave as one.
- 1200 minutes of seat time.
- Complete all labs.
- Passing Score on the Regents final in June.
Homework/Grading: (grades viewable on POWERSCHOOL)
-ALL work will be turned into the homework bin in the front of the room ONLY!!!!!
-Your grade will be weighted as follows:
Homework 20%, Labs 40%, Tests: 30% Projects: 10%
Q1+Q2+Q3+Q4+ R6/5= Final Average on Transcript
- Labs will lose 10% of the grade each day late.
- Homework will lose 25% each day that it is late.
1.) Agenda 2.) 4 function calculator. 3.) Pens/Pencils 4.) Review Book 5.) 3 ring binder/Pencil case.
By signing the following I am indicating that I have read and understood the material on this sheet.
Print Name Signature